Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

As I watched "Big Brother" last night, I couldn't help but laugh. Casey, one of the housemates, was ordered to wear a banana costume for a week. It was silly enough to make me laugh, but top that with one really great memory and I was a non-stop laugh-box.

This past October, I decided to host a birthday/Halloween bash at the house for my friend Kate's birthday. I always have a problem when it comes to Halloween. Throughout the year, I can think of excellent costumes, but come October I can't remember any of them. While my costume was rather specific and I ran the risk of many people not knowing who I was, those who got it loved it. Let's just say I was my favorite local gal reporter. Kate had a simpler approach that was equally successful. She was a banana. See for yourself:


You don't see a walking banana every day, so when you do, it's pretty funny stuff.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I absolutely loved that banana suit! I'm not sure what I ended up doing with it though. Also, Casey's is a less invasive form of the banana. His doesn't go all the way down in the back. I think banana suits are flattering :)

Stephanie Jordan said...

It does a lot for face framing!